- One Totum Farm whole chicken
- Butter, melted
- Fresh thyme, rosemary, or your favorite herb
- Salt and pepper to your liking
- Onion, sliced in large rounds, do not separate rings
- Carrots, chopped in 2 inch pieces
- Potatoes, cut in half or quarters depending on size
Preheat oven to 375. Pat chicken dry. Pour butter all over chicken and season with herbs, salt, and pepper. Throw some herbs in the cavity if you wish.
Arrange onion slices on the bottom of baking dish and place chicken on top. Toss the carrots and potatoes in butter or oil if you wish and sprinkle around the baking dish.
Bake until chicken is golden and internal temp reaches 165.